Friday, October 9, 2015

Frugal Friday 4

This week's frugal accomplishments :

Went to Goodwill this Saturday.  I never really thought about it,  but the first Saturday is 50 percent off. So for $20, I scored:

  • Sweats for my little flag football player and his friend
  • Jeans and pants for my little guy,  since he apparently no longer wears slims.  (Oops.)
  • A work sweater
  • Four Southern Living Christmas books,  mint condition,  for my mother in law for Christmas. 
Took my daughter to Celebrate Science Indiana while boys watched football.  $5 for parking for four hours of her entertainment. 

Happily feasted on french onion soup.

Traded aforementioned slim jeans with a friend for a pack of glass wipes for my car.  We both came out ahead! 

What were your frugal accomplishments this week?

1 comment:

  1. You scored well indeed! We have Goodwill stores and other thrift stores as well such as the Salvation Army, but although they do have 50% off sales from time to time it isn't as often as on a monthly basis. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete